Wednesday, October 6, 2010

xoxo.

i was watching gossip girl this week when i spotted a little something that proved to be rather distracting.... not eva's sweet little free people skirt or joie blouse (although they were nice) but the little black bow adorning blair's wrist. so taken, i immediately started scouring the internet on my iphone (before the episode was over).


my search lead me to instyle, where i learned the little treasure was swarovski. after scouring the swarovski website, i decided the item is either:

a. old and no longer available
b. super new and not available

so, today i called my local swarovski shop and asked for the scoop- the sales associate told me the bracelet is so new it hasn't landed in the united states yet (score). it will be available in-stores october 15th. unfortunately, it's considered a high-fashion so it won't be available in all their retail locations AND since it was featured on gg, it could sell out before it hits the floor. this left me with one alternative- i had to scoop up the little jewel then and there. if you're swooning over this little bangle, call you nearest swarovski store asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment