1. sequins... i love the versatility of this madewell shirt. i would wear it to work or on a date.
2. stripes. i've been living in this shirt- so i think a cashmere iteration will be perfect when the temperature starts to dip. this shopbop sweater is perfect.
and the only thing better than stripes or sequins is stripes AND sequins... i think this shirt would look great paired with a blazer.
3. monogrammed jewelry. i'm a sucker for anything personalized. i wear a nashelle id necklace every. single. day. but i think i would like to add this to my daily arsenal.
4. cashmere hoodie. what could be cozier?
5. rose gold, oversized watch. i've been eyeing this vintage-inspired watch for a while... the price is right, but i'm not completely loving it... the search continues.
7. dark purple polish. opi's lincoln park after dark is my go-to dark polish of choice- but this new essie shade (velvet voyeur) looks nice.