Saturday, August 28, 2010

a pretty nice little saturday.

is there anything better than waking up to a sunny, beautiful saturday? today i have big plans:
  • 7 mile run (check)
  • drop off clothes at my favorite consignment shop (to make room for new clothes)
  • a haircut
  • peruse my favorite antique store
  • hit up a craft store for materials to make a chic earring organizer... i'm thinking about finding a vintage frame and doing something like this.


  • investigate adhesives (i know this sounds wonky... but i need to make sure my beautiful vintage stamps are firmly attached to my invitations
  • find paint and fabric to transform a set of old wood chairs into something exciting.... i was inspired by emily:


  • hopefully fit in a little shopping
  • and lastly, dine al fresco with my fiance
have a wonderful saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment