Wednesday, December 28, 2011

5 things.

1. sally hansen salon effect nail polish strips


i've had a gold glitter manicure for the last 10 days... a little gaudy? yes, but it's the holidays and my 3-year-old niece thought it was pretty.  AND the strips finally broke my shellac addiction.

2. ikat bowls from anthropologie


these little bowls are pretty prevalent in the blog world... i stalked the website until they were back in stock but (once again) they seem to be unavailable.

i stow my bracelets in the blue bowl every night, and the chartreuse and grey bowls live in other rooms in our house.  (they make a sweet gift too... my mother, sister-in-law, and mother-in-law are all owners post-christmas.)  if you can't wait until they restock, there's a similar bowl available at     c. wonder.

3. my adorable niece


every moment is better when she's around and my heart melts every time i hear her say, "aunt sarah, will you play with me?"

4. the kind vet at our local veterinary clinic who answered my 4:30 AM call on christmas morning... without her, i wouldn't have known that the cookies, chocolate fudge, and seven-layer bars my pup consumed would not cause chocolate toxicity or neurological problems.

5. puppy chow and esther price.  christmas would not be complete without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment