Monday, February 14, 2011

happy valentine's day!

i've always loved valentine's day: chocolate is one of my favorite foods, i adore pretty flowers, and any reason to exchange romantic correspondence is a-okay with me.

when i was 10-years-old my mother organized a wonderful little tea party for all my girlfriends. we dressed up, drank darjeeling tea, and ate beautiful petit fours. someday i will host another tea; until then i will just enjoy all these romantic, swoon-worthy images on the web...

(photos courtesy of style me pretty)

P.S. anthropologie launched their long-awaited bridal line today: bhldn. my wedding dress was purchased long ago, but i was still eager to check out the site for accessories and party dresses. there are some lovely dresses, jewelry, hair accessories, and shoes. definitely worth checking out if you're planning (or attending) a wedding this year. my wonderful matron-of-honor purchased a third dress today (yes, we're a little indecisive.)

here are some of my favorites (all available at bhldn.)







No comments:

Post a Comment